Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tales from Sin City

Well, we survived our trip to Las Vegas. The hubs and I finally went on our own mini-vacation to Sin City and had a blast!

Glenn's parents were generous enough to let us use their timeshare at Tahiti Village.


It was awesome because while it was on the Strip, it was far enough down that you didn't have all the lights and noise and people. Plus, they shuttled us back and forth to New York New York and the Mirage so we didn't have to worry about cabbing it. Walking, well that's a different story.

I hadn't been to Vegas in 10 years so it was amazing to see all of the changes. We did the usual Las Vegas things...gambling, walking, drinking, walking some more, gambling, drinking, oh, and uh, walking. I swear my legs were going to fall off by day 2. That and chub rub on day 3 about did me in.


Friday night we went and saw Zumanity, one of the Cirque de Soleil shows. It's the one about sensuality and had lots of swearing and nakedness. Well right there you know it was my kind of show. It was frickin' amazing!

This time I even went downtown. Glenn and I figured out the city bus and took a little trip to the Golden Nugget and Fremont St.


I got a daquiri the size of an actual football and off we went. I swear I saw more nakedness downtown than I saw at Zumanity.

All in all, we had a great time. We were pretty tame by Vegas standards. We took a nap one day, were in bed at a decent time, didn't get hammered, and only lost a little money. I did well enough to keep us somewhat close to even. Oh well, there's always next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment