Tuesday, August 21, 2012

30 Day Shred: Day 1

Two posts in one day? Who's excited!?! Be forewarned: You're gonna see some of me that I haven't shown in public in a long time.

I started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred tonight. After my 2-mile run. As much as I was dreading it, it was a nice end to a nice run. The weather has been beautiful here in Minnesota and we've been taking advantage of it as much as we can. Tonight we did our standard 2-mile route and came home. Glenn was nice enough to make supper (chicken fajitas...yum!) while I did the Shred.

If I were a lesbian, I'd totally make out with Jillian Michaels. Hell, I think I'd do it now. She has a smokin' body and can totally kick my ass. 30 day shred has three different levels. I, of course, started with the beginner level. I gotta say, it wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. It was only 20 minutes but she keeps you going the entire time. When I got done, I was tired but felt so awesome.

And now for the horror. I took my measurements and a couple of before shots. It's not pretty.


I'm not even going to post the back side. Nobody needs to see that.

Measurements:
Neck: 15 1/4
Right arm: 13 1/4
Left arm: 13
Chest: 43
Waist: 44
Hips: 47
Right leg: 26
Left leg: 26

Hey, at least my legs are proportional! I at least have that going for me considering my hips could probably knock down a small child. You know, like when the dog gets excited and the tail takes out everything in its path.

Ugh, well, it's a start. The 30 day countdown starts now!

No comments:

Post a Comment