Monday, September 8, 2014

Ain't No Stopping Me Now

Three weeks into my weight loss challenge with my sister-in-law and I'm down 5 pounds. Sing it with me..."Ain't no stoppin' me now"!

I've got more energy.

I feel stronger.

I. Feel. Amazing.

This weekend we went camping with my brother and sister-in-law and their two kids and I allowed myself to have a "cheat" weekend. I still worked out (with the exception of last night) and kind of kept track of my calories but still allowed myself to eat what I wanted. And while the bliss of drinking multiple beers and eating powdered donuts for breakfast was fun, I felt absolutely awful afterwards. Not in the sense of guilt but my stomach hated me for it.

Allowing myself to cheat on food confirmed that I was on the right path with this weight loss challenge. I'm certainly not a clean food eater but I'm definitely not where I was a month ago. That's definitely got to count for something!

No comments:

Post a Comment