Monday, September 22, 2014

The Scale Doesn't Lie...And That's a Good Thing!

My post today comes to you live from lovely Phoenix, AZ. I'm in charge of programming for a new conference in January so we're checking out the resort for planning purposes. So given that, I did my weekly weigh in this morning and was surprised by what I saw.

We were at my brother and sister-in-law's this weekend and I wasn't great about watching what I ate. I didn't overindulge but I certainly wasn't counting calories. And even still, I lost a couple of pounds. I am officially down 7.4 pounds in the last 5 weeks. Can I get a woot woot?!?!

I've got a little less than 2 weeks until my final weigh in. I would love to step on that scale and see a 10 pound weight loss but I'll take what I can get. It's definitely hard traveling for work. I'm trying to make good choices and walking around the property in this 101 degree heat certainly helps sweat it out but you don't always get to control what you get to eat. I've been implementing the "it's ok to not clean your plate" rule while I'm here. I just hope I don't see a weight loss gain when I get back.

On a different note, we took in a kick ass concert over the weekend. Nothing More, Hellyeah, Volbeat, and Five Finger Death Punch played the US Cellular Center in Cedar Rapids. And let me tell you...Volbeat. Was. Awesome!! I would definitely go see them again. Too bad you missed it Jared!


No comments:

Post a Comment