Friday, September 12, 2014

Workout Challenge: Complete!

I didn't realize it until today but yesterday was the end of my 30 day workout challenge. I fulfilled all but one of those days but I consider this a huge win in my book!

What's so awesome is that the past month hasn't felt at all like a lot of extra work. Yes there have been times where the last thing I wanted to do was work out but I did it anyway. I'm still slightly in shock that I actually made it! 

Because this went much better than I expected, I'm pushing myself to another thirty days. Plus I'm adding to it. For the next thirty days, I'm going to actually measure my food rather than saying "yup, that looks like 3 ounces". I've only got three more weeks to beat my sister-in-law and earn myself that pedicure!

On a completely separate note, I'm considering selling Thirty One mostly to get out of the house at least once a month and earn a little extra money for funsies. Would anyone book a party if I did that? It's just an idea but one I'm strongly considering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment