Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wednesday = Whining, Workouts, and Wine


Today has been a bit of a challenge. Getting up this morning about killed me. I was snuggled in all cozy in a super deep sleep when my stupid alarm clock chimed in to remind me, "oh yeah, you vowed to get up early to work out". I just read that in my head with a super whiny/bitchy tone. It accurately describes how I was feeling.

Then, my workout was interrupted twice. Once because the dog didn't come when I called him. Nor did he come the next 10 times that I called him. I discovered him still snuggled in bed. What an ass! Then I had to go potty. I gave up my workout after 25 minutes. Today, that will have to be good enough.

The kicker was getting a call at 10:30 this morning to tell me that Keegan was running a fever of 102. I tried to call Glenn as I had a full schedule but to no avail. Cancel said meetings, get him a doctor's appointment, and lo and behold, ear infection! Poor little guy. He's holding up pretty well despite everything but I can tell he's miserable. He actually snuggled with me before he fell asleep. That's pretty rare these days as he only does one thing and that's move...fast. Hopefully some antibiotics and a good night's sleep will make everything all better. If not, mommy's always got wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment