Monday, November 17, 2014

Progress: One Day At A Time

Apparently complaining about hitting a plateau was enough to kick start me up again. All I'll say is I'm pleased with where I'm at. I'd like to leave my brother in suspense for the next week. *insert smiley face here*

I didn't get up and work out this morning. I just didn't have the energy. But I'm not beating myself up. I'm trying really hard to live by the philosophy of taking it one day at a time. I will have good days and bad days and everything else in between. There will be days where I won't see any progress and will want to do nothing more than give up (read: last week) but I won't. And there will be those days where everything goes right and I go to bed feeling fabulous. Those days? They're the best days and the ones that make this journey worthwhile. Today wasn't one of those days but it was a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment