Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pre-Turkey Day Weigh In Results

Turkey day is almost here and with it, the end of the competition between me and my brother. Now I don't know about him but I'm certainly not going to complain about the results because it means he has to take my kids for a weekend!!!

Nathan lost 2.88% of his body weight and I lost 4.43%. I'm incredibly proud of both of us. We both stuck to our guns and managed to pull off an incredible weight loss over the last 6 weeks. And we're not done yet!

I'm officially down 18 pounds since the end of August. That is such an incredible feeling especially because it means I'm down a pants size. I've still got a long ways to go but I'm definitely happy with how far I've come in three months.

Tomorrow brings family, good food, and a lot of be thankful for, including my wonderful family and friends. And for just one day, I'm going to eat whatever I want! Saturday kicks off yet another competition with my sister-in-law. She's going on a cruise in January and is trying to fit into the dress she wore at our wedding. Me...I'm just looking for an excuse to be able to buy clothes in a smaller size. Hopefully we both get what we want!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment